The Animator’s Choice. Newplast is a non-drying, re-usable modelling material. It is still available in the traditional layered bar form familiar to many generations of children and adults. Newplast is sufficiently pliable to make a wide variety of models, but is firm enough to retain its shape indefinitely. Newplast is the material specified by most animators (including Aardman Animations) as being the only fit-for-purpose product of its type available. Similarly, it is used extensively in education and in industry for a wide variety of applications ranging from construction to medical device manufacture.
Newplast is primarily available as a 500g bar, in 26 different colours, as follows:
Newplast 500g is supplied in boxes of 20 bars.
The following mixed boxes of Newplast (all containing 20 x 500g bars) are designed for animators but are also suitable for a wide variety of other modelling, educational and related activities:-
- Newplast 500g Assorted: contains one 500g bar each of Colours 01 to 20.
- Newplast 500g Multicultural: contains all the colours required for you to create skin tones for all ethnic groups around the world. The box contains Newplast 500g White (3 bars), Stone (1 bar), Grey (1 bar), Yellow (1 bar), Peach (3 bars), Brown (4 bars), Black (3 bars), Terracotta (2 bars) and Flesh (2 bars).
- Newplast 500g Customer Mix: you tell us what mixture of 20 colours you require and we will do the rest!
Newplast is also available (wholesale only) in convenient Tubs and Buckets, as follows:-
- Newplast 3kg 4-Colour: comprises Newplast Red, Green, Blue and Yellow.
- Newplast 3kg 6-Colour: comprises Newplast White, Red, Green, Blue, Yellow and Brown.
- Newplast 3kg Multicultural: comprises Newplast White, Stone, Yellow, Terracotta, Peach, Brown, Black and Grey.
- Newplast 10kg 6-Colour: comprises Newplast White, Yellow, Red, Blue, Green and Brown.
- Newplast 10kg 8-Colour: comprises Newplast White, Yellow, Orange, Red, Mauve, Blue, Green and Brown.