To give our customers the best possible service we use a number of different delivery solutions depending on the size and nature of your order as well as your location and the cost of transportation. The main factor is, of course, the size of your order and whether it needs to be palletised or it can be delivered as a consignment of boxes. While there are some exceptions, and we strive to be flexible whenever we can, deliveries above 150kg total product weight will be palletised. Below this weight orders will be delivered in boxes unless there are advantages in palletising the goods (e.g. for some overseas shipments) or the nature of the goods (e.g. fragile tubs) dictates the added protection of palletising is required.
- Orders above 150kg total weight are normally palletised for despatch using our selected haulage partner(s).
- Order lead-times vary but are usually two to three weeks for most products, subject to stock and production schedules. Please contact us for more information at the time of placing your order.
- Large orders for delivery in the UK (except Highlands, Islands and some other locations) are despatched on an economy four-working-day service but are normally delivered more quickly depending on your location.
- Next-working-day deliveries are available at additional cost; we will be happy to provide further details on request.
- We can deliver to all other UK locations and most parts of the world (we have not failed yet!). Please contact us for a quote for delivery costs and transit times.
- Small orders (up to around 150kg product weight) for UK delivery are despatched only on Tuesdays and Thursdays (except Bank Holidays or as otherwise notified) through our selected parcels courier partner(s).
- Small orders for urgent delivery must be received no later than 11am for same-day despatch (subject to stock availability).
- Small orders are normally despatched using a two-working-day guaranteed delivery service.
- Next-day and weekend deliveries are available at additional cost for most UK locations; we will be happy to provide further details on request.
- We can deliver to all UK locations and most parts of the world (we have not failed yet!). Please contact us for a quote for delivery costs and transit times.
- We do not operate a minimum order quantity or value policy for products that are supplied boxed.
- Minimum order quantities apply to certain products (or combinations of products) that must either be delivered on pallets to minimise the risk of damage in transit, such as Newclay 12.5kg bags and tubs, or it is not cost-effective to deliver in small quantities.
- Please contact us to discuss your order requirements; we try to be as flexible as we can.
Delivery Charges (UK)
- Our policy is to pass on the average cost (to us) of delivery.
- We do not charge for packing materials, pallets, etc.
- We do not make any profit on delivery charges.
- Additional charges and supplements apply to some deliveries, particularly those to Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Highlands . Supplements also apply to deliveries made to private addresses.
- Through our selected hauliers we can deliver to virtually any location worldwide. Prices for overseas deliveries are quoted on a case-by-case basis as they depend upon location and the weight and size of the boxes/pallets to be delivered.
Please contact us for more details and to obtain a quote.